BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Women's Super League One: Birmingham City Ladies 2-1 Liverpool Ladies
- New £150k West Midlands mental health scheme set up
- Margaret Rope: The 'genius' stained glass artist who became a nun
- Jack Grealish: Aston Villa winger fined over hotel party
- Stoke City 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Solihull Moors 1-1 Boreham Wood
- Peterborough United 1-1 Walsall
- New bishop of Lichfield installed at cathedral service
- Hillsborough: 132 police officers and staff fail to help watchdog
- MG to end UK car production at Longbridge with switch to China
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cars smashed in suspected hate crime attacks in Bristol
- Premiership: Leicester Tigers 34-14 Bath
- Rugby player Dan Hickey's family in Bristol Half Marathon
- Lost footage of Bath to be screened
- Bristol Rovers 2-1 Port Vale
- Labour suspends members in Bristol for 'breaking party rules'
- Somerset's James Hildreth: Watching title climax 'an up-and-down rollercoaster'
- County Championship: Middlesex win title by beating Yorkshire at Lord's
- County Championship: Marshall's last Gloucestershire game ends in Sussex draw
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
- Stoptober - the 28-day quit smoking campaign - is back
- Cornwall Housing is supporting #housingday
- Sexual Health Week 2016 puts the spotlight on STIs as pharmacies in Cornwall pilot chlamydia testing
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Northampton Town 4-0 Southend United
- 100th anniversary of Zeppelin crashes in Essex
- 'No Pokemon Go' at Holland-on-Sea complaint to council
- County Championship: Kent and Essex play out tame draw at Canterbury
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
- Harlow murder: Mourners celebrate life of 'wonderful' man
- Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump out of Shanghai Masters
- County Championship: Division Two champions Essex struggling against Kent
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
- New Forest stream campaigners dubbed 'climate deniers'
- County Championship: Hampshire relegated as Durham win at Ageas Bowl
- Gosport ferry firm defends 'not for the idle' job advert
- West Ham United v Southampton
- Andy Carter: Former Nottinghamshire and Hampshire seam bowler retires
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Olympics golden couple Jason Kenny and Laura Trott marry in private
- Anthony Crolla loses his WBA lightweight title to Jorge Linares
- Kevin de Bruyne: Manchester City to assess midfielder's hamstring injury
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Swindon Town
- Millwall 2-3 Rochdale
- Bury 2-1 Chesterfield
- Jose Mourinho says Wayne Rooney remains 'a big player' for Manchester United
- Women's Super League One: Manchester City Women v Chelsea Ladies
- Swansea City v Manchester City
- Guiseley v Macclesfield Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
- Fears for future of Sutterton green burial site
- Andy Hall: Thai court finds UK activist guilty of defamation
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- 'Badman' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- Finalists for Tree of the Year
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
Hampshire will have the strength to return to Division One of the County Championship, director of cricket Giles White feels.
An 11-year-old boy left with a severe brain injury after he was hit by a car returns to school after making an "amazing" recovery.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Aldershot Town and Gateshead.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Eastleigh and Sutton United.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Portsmouth and Barnet.
A conservation organisation likens campaigners trying to halt the restoration of wetlands in the New Forest to "climate change deniers".
Hampshire suffer a six-wicket home defeat by Durham and are relegated from Division One of the County Championship.
A ferry company defends a job advert warning "idlers", heavy drinkers and the thin-skinned not to apply after it is branded "ill-advised".
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between West Ham United and Southampton.
Seam bowler Andy Carter, most recently with Hampshire, announces his retirement from first-class cricket.
More than 2,000 members of the Mothers' Union take part in services to mark the organisation's 140th anniversary.
A Ferris wheel ride is being taken away from a seafront resort amid fears migrating geese returning to the area could fly into it.
Hampshire's Division One survival bid is kept in check by rain and five wickets from Durham off-spinner Ryan Pringle.
Southern Railway workers are to stage 14 days of strike action in five blocks from October in an ongoing dispute over the role of conductors on trains.
Fewer than 6,000 people respond to consultations about devolution in Hampshire which cost more than £160,000.
Former Norwich City, Bristol Rovers and Reading striker Jamie Cureton, 41, joins National League Eastleigh.
Manchester rivals City and United are drawn to face each other in the fourth round of the EFL Cup.
Eastleigh sign former Oxford United and Northampton Town goalkeeper Ryan Clarke on a deal until the end of the season.
Hampshire keep their hopes of Division One survival alive with a 169-run lead over Durham at the Ageas Bowl.
Hampshire chairman Rod Bransgrove sees a new eight-team Twenty20 competition as vital to keeping the game's young audience.