BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- McAlinden joins Exeter from Wolves
- FA to lead study on brain disease
- Ledley makes Wales' Euro 2016 squad
- Bairstow and Root to play in T20 Blast
- Van Buuren responds after Shantry's ton
- Delayed trams start from New St station
- Brighton win Women's Premier League
- Kohler-Cadmore ton saves Worcestershire
- Thousands at city's 20th Pride festival
- Man charged with slavery offences
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Arrest after woman's body found
- Model jailed for murdering millionaire
- Care home scandal families' plea to PM
- Gary Barlow stuns shoppers with concert
- Somerset pull off thrilling run chase
- Van Buuren responds after Shantry's ton
- Row over 'biased' postal vote form
- Memorial garden for cycle death girl
- Oldest theatre marks 250th anniversary
- Batty stars as Taunton wickets tumble
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall RFU Victory Parade - Wednesday 1 June, Truro
- Prag yth yw Kernewek da rag Kernow Why Cornish is good for Cornwall
- Royal invitation for Cornwall’s Principal Child and Family Social Worker
- Four community groups in Cornwall shortlisted for Britain Has Spirit awards
- Cornwall Council appoints LHC to explore potential options for Liskeard Cattle Market site
- Tresillian Cycle Route opens with two Cornwall Councillors on a tandem
- How a Spring clean could save your life!
- Greater opportunity for Procurement Training in Cornwall
- Goonhilly Wind Farm Community Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Fun and games in Cornwall’s libraries as BookTrust give away 450,000 books in National Bookstart Week
BBC Essex News Feed
- Weather warning over flash floods
- Essex settle for draw with Northants
- Fire chief case 'needs faster answer'
- Northants collapse after Essex post 640
- Crisp clue car thief identified by DNA
- England's Cook passes 10,000 Test runs
- Mickleburgh hits ton in Essex response
- Secret WW2 code machine found on eBay
- Duckett's 189 puts Northants on top
- Colchester midfielder Curtis signs deal
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Secamb boss leaves job after 111 scandal
- Navy marks Battle of Jutland centenary
- Union hits out at rail network 'lies'
- Large 'algal bloom' alarms beachgoers
- Vet struck off for neglecting pet dogs
- Middlesex on verge of Hampshire win
- 'Horrendous' festival queues complaints
- Annual oyster festival plans revealed
- Most expensive UK seaside towns named
- Girl, 12, hurt in jet ski crash
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Appeal to find murdered man's necklace
- Tykes in winning position at Headingley
- Mistake to focus on Guardiola - Mourinho
- Rashford makes England Euro 2016 squad
- Anderson tops rankings for first time
- Rochdale complete Canavan signing
- Elderly man in five-mile wrong-way trip
- World Trophy wins for Fitton & Ashton
- Kompany joins BBC team for Euro 2016
- Two stabbed in city centre brawl
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Allitt victim's benefits loss was 'hell'
- Cathedral appoints first female dean
- House death murder accused in court
- Axed airshow returns at Red Arrows base
- Grass verge used to produce electricity
- Murder charge after woman's body found
- Substation 'shooting' caused power cuts
- VIDEO: Timelapse video of poppies installation
- Man re-arrested in house murder inquiry
- VIDEO: Noisy peacocks threatened with eviction
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
The chief executive of a scandal-hit NHS trust that has come under scrutiny over emergency callouts leaves his job.
Royal Navy sailors and veterans mark the centenary of the biggest naval engagement of World War One with a parade and ceremony in Portsmouth.
Southern Railways' attempt to blame cancellations and delays on staff sickness is putting workers at risk, a union claims.
A large algal bloom is blamed for discoloured water and a frothy scum sighted off parts of the south coast.
A vet from Hampshire is struck off for the "chronic and prolonged neglect" of her two pet dogs.
Middlesex dominate with bat and ball on day two to close in on victory against Hampshire at Merchant Taylors' School.
Festival-goers complain of "horrendous" queues at Common People in Southampton.
Plans for an annual oyster festival to be held in Hampshire are revealed by a consortium working to restore oyster fishing in the region.
Lymington makes the top ten of the most expensive UK seaside towns, with an average house price of more than £426,000, according to a report.
A 12-year-old girl is airlifted to hospital after being injured in a jet ski crash off the Hampshire coast.
Middlesex centurions Adam Voges and Dawid Malan share a stand of 279 on day one against Hampshire at Northwood.
An ornate brass lectern has been stolen from a church near Newbury, police say.
Witnesses are being sought to an alleged attack which led to the death of a 49-year-old man in Newport.
Three ducks, a moorhen and two baby geese are shot dead at a village pond.
The "world's biggest" bouncy castle is unveiled at the Common People music festival in Southampton.
Vladimir Antonov, the Russian ex-Portsmouth FC owner, owes a collapsed Latvian bank £65m, a High Court judge rules.
The chief executive of the NHS trust which runs Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth leaves her post.
A 52-year-old motorcyclist killed in a crash on a Hampshire road is named by police.
A 72-year-old woman who died after being hit by a lorry on the A31 is named by police.
Eastleigh sign ex-Wales defender Richard Duffy, who had been offered a new deal by Port Vale, on a two-year contract.