BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Sammy Smyth: Ex-Wolves, Stoke City and Liverpool striker dies at 91
- Heading footballs 'affects memory'
- Biker jailed for reckless 20-minute ride in Birmingham
- Erhun Oztumer: Walsall starting to show potential after indifferent start
- Pierluigi Gollini: Steve Bruce repairing Aston Villa confidence, says goalkeeper
- Sophie Baggaley called up for England friendly in Spain
- Has Birmingham recovered from the 2008 recession?
- Paramedic's plea: 'I don't come to work to be spat at'
- Rise in type 2 diabetes 'needs change in law'
- Walter Zenga has Wolves squad's full support - Dave Edwards
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City v Hull City
- Newfoundland dogs being trained to save lives
- Archive footage of Bamboo Club 50 years on
- Showbiz career on hold as Edd Shervington joins Bristol on short-term deal
- Mike Ford: Ex-Bath head coach named Toulon boss
- Newly-named train Y Cymro marks Severn Tunnel reopening
- Suspected migrants found in lorry in Bristol
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Bristol Rovers
- Severn Tunnel reopens after £10m electrification work
- The human cost of dairy farm closures in the West
Cornwall Council News feed
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss policing and young people
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
BBC Essex News Feed
- Fire destroys roof of 150-year-old pub at Great Wakering
- Armed raiders break through locked door of Dunmow bookmakers
- Burglars tie up Great Leighs couple and take cash
- The bereavement midwife: Is this the saddest job in England?
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
- Basildon boy charged with burglary and motoring offences
- Dover Athletic v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Morecambe
- Milton Keynes Dons v Southend United
- Braintree Town sign Claudio Dias and Joe Taylor
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Portsmouth's Gareth Evans knows team must start to deliver in League Two
- Wightlink Raiders abandon season after Ryde Arena ice rink closure
- New Southsea to Ryde hovercraft crossings cancelled
- Paul Pollock fourth in Great South Run in Portsmouth as Chris Thompson wins
- Thousands compete in Great South Run in Portsmouth
- Hampshire's Hythe Ferry service protest held
- Titanic locker key to be auctioned
- Torquay United v Aldershot Town
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Portsmouth v Notts County
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Paolo Odogwu: Sale Sharks wing resembles Jason Robinson, says Steve Diamond
- Bury v Bolton Wanderers
- Rashford beaten by Sanches to award for top European junior
- Ming Jiang in court charged with murder over body found in suitcase
- Justin Bieber walks off stage in Manchester after asking fans to stop screaming
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea boss says he "did not mock Manchester United"
- Why it is too early to write off Man Utd's title hopes - Phil Neville
- Eric Bailly: Manchester United defender suffers 'bad knee injury'
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City individuals are not to blame for poor form
- Man hit by van in Swinton dies
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
Portsmouth midfielder Gareth Evans says they must start to deliver in League Two after two successive home defeats.
An ice hockey team abandons its season following the closure of the Isle of Wight's only ice rink.
"Bedding in" problems with two new hovercraft serving Southsea and Ryde force the operator to cancel some services.
Northern Ireland's top distance runner Paul Pollock finishes fourth in Sunday's Great South Run in Portsmouth.
More than 20,000 of people including elite athletes and celebrities take part in the Great South Run.
Campaigners trying to save a "vital" ferry service hold a protest against plans to abolish the route.
More than 200 items from the Titanic, including a locker key and letters, are to be sold at auction later.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Torquay United and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Lincoln City and Eastleigh.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Portsmouth and Notts County.
Rail services in Hampshire are disrupted as a main line shuts for nine days for engineering work.
A "drunken" hit-and-run driver, who killed a hospital patient as she lay in a road at night, is jailed for 12 months.
Police investigate the death of a man who was seriously injured at a construction site on the Isle of Wight.
Portsmouth striker Conor Chaplin signs a new one-year contract extension with the League Two club.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Manchester City and Southampton.
A flotilla of Russian warships is passing through the English Channel en route to Syria.
Three people arrested over the fatal stabbing of a man in Southampton will face no further action.
The site of a new police hub for east Hampshire is announced by the county's police and crime commissioner.
Dangerous overcrowding and "mass panic in crowds" on the Southern rail network are an unacceptable health and safety risk, commuters say.
A man who died after getting out of his car following a crash on the M3 was "one of the best", his family says.