BBC Cambridgeshire News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Playing football as bombs and bullets fly in Syria
- What about other UK airports' expansion plans?
- Man convicted of Kenichi Philips car shooting murder
- Abused woman 'failed' as imam Hifiz Rahman flees
- Walter Zenga: Wolves sack head coach after 87 days in charge
- Man jailed over Smethwick internet cafe murder
- Jonas Olsson: West Bromwich Albion defender will wait for Premier League chance
- Solihull Moors v Forest Green Rovers
- Great Barr hit-and-run: Hunt for driver who fled scene
- UKIP contender Bill Etheridge quits leadership race
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol MetroBus scheme costs rise spiral
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City's on-loan striker targets '30-plus' goals this season
- Ferry cash pulled from Bristol Harbour by police divers
- Craig Miles: Gloucestershire seamer signs new contract
- Tammy Abraham: EFL Young Player award for Bristol City's on-loan Chelsea striker
- Bristol City v Hull City
- Newfoundland dogs being trained to save lives
- Archive footage of Bamboo Club 50 years on
- Showbiz career on hold as Edd Shervington joins Bristol on short-term deal
- Mike Ford: Ex-Bath head coach named Toulon boss
Cornwall Council News feed
- Mary celebrates extra special 100th birthday at Wyndhurst Orchard, Wadebridge
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss policing and young people
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
BBC Essex News Feed
- Woking 2-3 Braintree Town
- International Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Kurt Maflin to reach last 16
- On-the-run fraudster Norman Fowler arrested in Spain
- Essex girls rise to delete term from dictionary
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he is 'not good enough' to compete with world's best
- Fire destroys roof of 150-year-old pub at Great Wakering
- Armed raiders break through locked door of Dunmow bookmakers
- Burglars tie up Great Leighs couple and take cash
- The bereavement midwife: Is this the saddest job in England?
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Moped driver dies in Portsmouth truck crash
- RMT to ballot Southern drivers over the role of conductors
- Jamie Cureton: Eastleigh striker, 41, hopes to keep place after scoring
- Free childcare demand stretches nurseries
- Southern Health criticised for poor family communication
- Southampton v Sunderland
- New teacher found for tiny island school
- Driver dies in head-on crash with van at Harley Mauditt
- New Forest information centre to close under tourism review
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Aldershot Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Justin Bieber scores with Manchester Storm ice hockey team
- Woman raped in violent Manchester street attack
- Steven Woolfe and Mike Hookem clash referred to French police
- 'Super-parenting' improves children's autism
- Free childcare demand stretches nurseries
- Fallibroome Academy video features first day with a difference
- Fraudsters jailed over stolen identity scams
- New project to measure UK air pollution from the air
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss awaits Yaya Toure agent's apology
- Luke Rhoden death: Doctor warned police 'restraint could kill'
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Council to rip up 'crazy paving' in Grimsby
- Nick Boles MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- Lincoln City v Boreham Wood
- The police force looking for a leader
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
BBC News - Cambridgeshire
Updated: 9 hours 28 min ago
A man gets life for murdering a book dealer over a £50k first edition of The Wind in the Willows.
A man is jailed for life after he stabbed his disabled girlfriend to death and then left her body to rot for two weeks in a "shrine" at their home.
Boxer Tommy Martin retires after suffering a bleed on the brain following January's fight against John Wayne Hibbert.
AFC Wimbledon climb into the League One play-off places courtesy of victory at Peterborough.
Exeter slip into the League Two relegation zone as they are beaten 2-1 by Cambridge at St James Park.
The widow of a pizza delivery driver killed in an attempted robbery of three pizzas screams "you're evil" at accused man.
More than 70 families are to be evicted from a housing complex to make way for homeless people in a deal described as "stinking of fish".
A prisoner is sentenced to 14 years for battering his cellmate to death with a flat screen television in an "unprovoked and ferocious" attack.
A prisoner is convicted of battering his cellmate to death with a flat screen television.
Cambridge University Football Club is recognised by the Football Hall of Fame for its role in developing the game's official rules.
Two people are injured when an Aston Martin crashes off an airfield runway and ends up in a field during a corporate event.
Non-league Stamford's players hope to earn enough money from their FA Cup run to fund an end-of-season trip to the US.
Stamford pile more misery on managerless Wrexham to knock them out of the FA Cup in a fourth qualifying round replay.
Louis Smith visits two mosques instead of joining his Great Britain team-mates at a celebration to honour their achievements in Rio.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Peterborough United and Northampton Town.
A carer stabbed his disabled girlfriend to death then left her body to rot for two weeks in a shrine he had made, a court hears.
One man has died and another is seriously injured after a plane crash, police confirm.
A takeaway delivery driver was killed in a "snatch and grab" robbery for three pizzas, a court hears.
A man accused of stabbing a book dealer to death over a £50,000 copy of the Wind in the Willows denies targeting celebrities.
Jack Sowerby scores his first Football League goal as Fleetwood secure a home victory over Peterborough.