Chesham Rugby Club News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- One-Day Cup: Warwickshire openers set up win over Northamptonshire
- Paul Abbott 'murdered wife in row over Elvis tribute act row'
- Free bike scheme proves popular for Birmingham
- Dandy Flame: 200-1 runner makes history at Wolverhampton
- Citizen Khan actor Adil Ray picks up doctorate from Birmingham City University
- Wolverhampton Wanderers: Kenny Jackett to stay as head coach under new owners
- Tividale factory severely damaged in blaze
- Wolverhampton Wanderers' Chinese owners say £20-£30m on players a 'necessity'
- Liver cancer 'super vaccine' on trial in Birmingham
- Warwickshire: No problem with confidence in white-ball cricket, says Clarke
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Prince Charles quizzes Tim Peake after space mission
- The Johnson Cup: Gary v Lee 'bigger than the Johnstone's Paint Trophy'
- Ivan Lucic: Bayern Munich goalkeeper close to joining Bristol City
- Paedophile Information Exchange supporter jailed for abuse
- Giorgi Nemsadze: Bristol sign Georgia international lock
- Iron Duke rubber rolling machine installation begins
- One-Day Cup: Peter Trego stars as Somerset beat Glamorgan
- One-Day Cup: Holders Gloucestershire beat Sussex at Cheltenham
- Bristol street art festival back for eighth year
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
Cornwall Council News feed
- Road works on Kerrier Way, Camborne
- Warning following spate of fake officials cases
- A392 roundabout near Hendra Holiday Park opens for the school summer holidays
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryanair cuts Stansted Airport flights citing Brexit vote
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'serious crash risk' to Boeing 737
- Simon Dobbin assault: Thirteen men face charges
- Michael Timlin: Southend United midfielder out for six weeks
- Body of missing Jaywick kayaker recovered
- One-Day Cup: Jesse Ryder century not enough as Essex lose to Surrey
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White confirms coaching set-up review set for winter
- 'Devious' man jailed for filming children with camera pen
- BBC documentary probes Damien Nettles disappearance
- Damien Nettles: The boy who disappeared
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team top leaderboard
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Plane carrying Manchester City's Vincent Kompany 'lined up with wrong lights'
- Mike Haley: Sale Sharks full-back signs new three-year contract
- Paul Massey murder: Fresh appeal on 'Mr Big' killing anniversary
- Sam Allardyce: Jose Mourinho to determine Wayne Rooney's England role
- Sacked officer: Police admit hacking phone of ex-partner
- Sanmi Odelusi: Rochdale sign Wigan winger on season-long loan
- Former England star Ray Wilkins sentenced for drink-driving
- Child photographed in armlock on train to Manchester
- Marwan Koukash: Salford owner to decide future at the end of the year
- Bosley mill blast: Charity match marks first anniversary of disaster
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Twyford Wood ravers jailed over attacks on police
- Four charged after Grimsby Town-Sheffield United 'disorder'
- Man arrested in Skegness murder inquiry
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
The Latest News Articles From From Chesham Rugby Club
Updated: 2 min 9 sec ago
Chesham coach picked for England to play France in Super Series.
As the Stags netball programme grows, we are looking for someone to establish a junior section for our netball squad.
Find out about the new system for ordering international tickets.
After a gap of more than 20 years the Stags will launch League and Social Netball in September 2016.
Congratulations to Jonny Reynolds who has been nominated for RFU presidents national rugby award.
Please read and complete the RFU survey to help with our funding bid.
Join us for a family fun day packed with activities, games and stalls for you to enjoy.
Enter your team now for our first netball tournament on Saturday 25th May 2016.
Selection for this weekends fixtures has been announced.
Notice is served for the Club’s Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday 9th May at 8:00pm.
The Under 16s side left it late to gain a narrow victory in a tight nervous game against Bletchley RFC to win this year’s Bucks Under 16 Plate
Selection for this weekends fixture has been announced.
We are pleased to announce that the Girls Section of the Club has organised a textile collection with Bag2School in order to raise money.