Cumbria BBC News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Your questions
- Birmingham crash leaves man on crutches fighting for life
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was under surveillance for 16 years
- Women's Super League One: Birmingham City Ladies 2-1 Liverpool Ladies
- New £150k West Midlands mental health scheme set up
- Margaret Rope: The 'genius' stained glass artist who became a nun
- Jack Grealish: Aston Villa winger fined over hotel party
- Stoke City 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Solihull Moors 1-1 Boreham Wood
- Peterborough United 1-1 Walsall
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cars smashed in suspected hate crime attacks in Bristol
- Premiership: Leicester Tigers 34-14 Bath
- Rugby player Dan Hickey's family in Bristol Half Marathon
- Lost footage of Bath to be screened
- Bristol Rovers 2-1 Port Vale
- Labour suspends members in Bristol for 'breaking party rules'
- Somerset's James Hildreth: Watching title climax 'an up-and-down rollercoaster'
- County Championship: Middlesex win title by beating Yorkshire at Lord's
- County Championship: Marshall's last Gloucestershire game ends in Sussex draw
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
- Stoptober - the 28-day quit smoking campaign - is back
- Cornwall Housing is supporting #housingday
- Sexual Health Week 2016 puts the spotlight on STIs as pharmacies in Cornwall pilot chlamydia testing
BBC Essex News Feed
- Jamie Day: Braintree Town part company with manager
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Northampton Town 4-0 Southend United
- 100th anniversary of Zeppelin crashes in Essex
- 'No Pokemon Go' at Holland-on-Sea complaint to council
- County Championship: Kent and Essex play out tame draw at Canterbury
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
- Harlow murder: Mourners celebrate life of 'wonderful' man
- Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump out of Shanghai Masters
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
- New Forest stream campaigners dubbed 'climate deniers'
- County Championship: Hampshire relegated as Durham win at Ageas Bowl
- Gosport ferry firm defends 'not for the idle' job advert
- West Ham United v Southampton
- Andy Carter: Former Nottinghamshire and Hampshire seam bowler retires
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Why Jewish schools are using extra security
- Steph Houghton says joining Manchester City was a 'massive risk'
- Olympics golden couple Jason Kenny and Laura Trott marry in private
- Coronation Street actor Marc Anwar sacked over 'racist tweets'
- Anthony Crolla: Briton set for Jorge Linares rematch after points defeat
- Anthony Crolla loses his WBA lightweight title to Jorge Linares
- Kevin de Bruyne: Manchester City to assess midfielder's hamstring injury
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Swindon Town
- Millwall 2-3 Rochdale
- Bury 2-1 Chesterfield
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
- Fears for future of Sutterton green burial site
- Andy Hall: Thai court finds UK activist guilty of defamation
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- 'Badman' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- Finalists for Tree of the Year
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
BBC News - Cumbria
Updated: 1 hour 53 min ago
Morgan Ferrier scores a last-gasp equaliser as Boreham Wood fight back to secure a draw against Barrow.
A late Danny Grainger penalty sees Carlisle earn a draw against Leyton Orient and preserve their unbeaten League Two record.
Staff at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary ask people to avoid its A&E unit unless there is a life-threatening illness or injury for the third time in a year.
A driver who died in a crash with a lorry in Cumbria was "a fun loving lad" his family has said.
The author and biographer Hunter Davies sells a collection of Beatrix Potter and Alfred Wainwright books, letters and drawings.
Written in the sediments of north-west England's lakes is a record of extreme flood events - information that can inform future flood preparedness.
The Manx government is "concerned" about the safety of the Sellafield nuclear site, a spokesman says.
As many as 530 key infrastructure sites across England are vulnerable to flooding, according to a government review.
A man dies following a collision between a car and lorry on the A66 in Cumbria.
A new £2m chemotherapy unit is to open at Chorley and South Ribble District Hospital.
A judge found that a father killed his baby son in a ruling made a year before he was cleared of manslaughter by a jury, it has emerged.
Ahead of the opening ceremony, we take a look at the North East and Cumbria's hopefuls at the Rio Paralympics 2016.
Former Nottingham Forest and Doncaster striker Nathan Tyson joins League Two Carlisle on trial.
A nursing home that hired some staff with a criminal history and was rated inadequate by the Care Quality Commission is to close.
A hill in Cumbria is reclassified as a mountain after more precise methods of measuring height above sea level award it an extra inch.
A Cumbria shopping centre is evacuated after a fire started in a shop storeroom.
Sir Bradley Wiggins runs up a hill and Mark Cavendish remonstrates with a fan as Julien Vermote wins stage two of the Tour of Britain.
A BBC Panorama investigation uncovers a catalogue of safety concerns at the Sellafield nuclear site.
The second stage of the annual Tour of Britain race attracts thousands of spectators in Cumbria.
Inside Out takes the post-Brexit temperature of the North East and Cumbria.