Cumbria BBC News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Shotgun blast killed warehouse raid man
- Four arrested after football violence
- Walsall v Millwall
- Firefighters tackle blaze at factory
- Mother 'begged son not to go Syria'
- Cat shot in head with bow and arrow
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday
- PC sacked for thefts while off sick
- Jersey v Moseley (Sat)
BBC Bristol News Feed
- GB lose Fed Cup promotion play-off
- Bristol Rovers P-P AFC Wimbledon
- 'We've learned a lot from Wilkinson'
- Man guilty over £1.5m drug plot
- Six agree new contracts at Bristol
- Charlton Athletic v Bristol City
- Pair jailed for Becky Watts murder role
- Cuts hit smoking harm reduction work
- Johnson set for Bristol City talks
- Swan wins again as Britain top group
Cornwall Council News feed
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
- Stay safe in the kitchen urges Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service
- Redruth Youth Council and health and social care integration on the agenda for the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel
- Rent a pitch with a view!
- Council urges people in Cornwall to make sure they are registered to vote
- Theatre, fun and Golden Bookmarks on National Libraries Day on 06 February
- Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service urges residents to register their fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Padstow man guilty of fly tipping
- Penryn company fined for leaving unauthorised skips on the highway
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend United v Colchester United
- 'You don't have to pay full price'
- Fixing rural broadband 'not spots'
- Colchester 'not panicking' - Keen
- Village dog poo DNA test gets go-ahead
- Brown 'would buy 231 fans a pint'
- Braintree Town 1-0 Welling United
- Shrewsbury Town 1-2 Southend United
- Pet cat 'mistaken for leopard beast'
- Ex-witch jail owner's 'paranormal plea'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Father jailed over shop knife siege
- VIDEO: Footage of Dad's Army cast unearthed
- Hong Kong rapist extradited to UK
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Tram plan to replace island rail line
- Surprise Wade loss for Van Gerwen
- E-fits of laughter at farcical faces
- Girl, 13, hit by bus at crossing
- Academy chain 'failing too many pupils'
- Milk bottle spillage shuts main road
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- What happened to Neville's homeless?
- Police officer on corruption charge
- Man Utd hold talks with Mourinho
- Man City angered by FA Cup scheduling
- Van Gaal gives Shaw injury target
- VIDEO: Man Utd title hopes not over - Van Gaal
- Chelsea v Man City live on BBC
- Priest had 3,000 indecent child images
- Man jailed for attack on journalist
- Chelsea v Manchester United
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Legal high dealers pushed underground
- Air defence college set for Lincoln
- Men jailed over karaoke attack
- Badgers blamed for flood defence damage
- Council cuts 'threat' to bus services
- College course for cabbies 'ridiculous'
- Campsite's singles ban angers widow
- Council to cut budget and raise tax
- Whale removal costs taxpayer £26,000
- 'Record number' of hare coursers caught
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
- Biggest Loser – Hospice of St Francis sponsored weight-loss and fitness challenge
The latest stories from the Cumbria section of the BBC News web site.
Updated: 1 hour 12 min ago
The level of proof required in cases of child sexual abuse is "problematic" and should be reconsidered, the children's commissioner says.
An armed robber who targeted a post office is being sought by police in Cumbria.
Heavy rain and gale-force winds are set to batter the North West of England as the storm that hit the US with blizzards heads for the UK.
A woman who went missing with her seven-month-old son in Cumbria is found safe and well.
A damaged flood-hit bridge in Cumbria is set to reopen following work to temporarily repair it.
Cumbria Police says it is concerned for the welfare of a mother and her seven-month-old baby who have gone missing.
Kendal's economy receives a £2m boost following its annual mountain festival, a study finds.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Welling United and Barrow.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Carlisle United and York City.
One of three men accused of murdering a Carlisle teenager tells a court he played no part in the killing.
A man is charged with stealing a £50,000 ceremonial badge of office used by the mayoress of Carlisle.
There are fear Cockermouth Castle is in danger of collapsing and crumbling into the River Derwent below.
Carlisle's return to Brunton Park after flood damage is thanks to their hard-working staff, says manager Keith Curle.
Carlisle City Council plans to spend £850 per day on each of two consultants and £450 on another are criticised as "jaw dropping".
A fireworks display organiser and his assistant "most likely" lost consciousness when a firework flew into a storeroom and exploded, an inquest hears.
Details are emerging of plans to pay farmers who manage their land in a way that helps prevent flooding in towns and cities.
Dozens of weapons were recovered from the home of one of three men accused of murdering a teenager, a curt is told.
Prosecutors are to review death of one-year-old Poppi Worthington after a family court judge ruled her father sexually assaulted her.
Carlisle United sign midfielder Brandon Comley from from Queens Park Rangers on a one-month youth loan.
Tracy Worthington, the sister of Paul Worthington, has denied he sexually abused his daughter, Poppi, before her death.