Cumbria BBC News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Grenade attack Birmingham boy Yuusuf Warsame 'died cradled in mother's arms'
- Rio Paralympics 2016: Tully Kearney forced to withdraw from Games
- Sweden grenade attack: Birmingham boy killed in front of mother
- Plea for WW2 medals stolen from dead veteran's home
- Ritchie De Laet: Aston Villa sign Leicester City defender on three-year contract
- Man critically ill in Birmingham stabbing
- Drone gives bird's eye view of Black Country aqueduct
- Team GB return from Olympics: Poet Pam Ayres pays tribute
- Birmingham boy, 8, killed in Sweden attack
- West Brom comic scoops Fringe gong
BBC Bristol News Feed
- County Championship: Hardus Viljoen helps Kent take control against Gloucestershire
- County Championship: Sean Ervine hits century for Hampshire against Somerset
- Home repairs left Banksy Spy Booth mural as rubble
- Adam Matthews: Bristol City defender sidelined with hamstring injury
- 'Whale vomit' found on Weston-super-Mare coast
- Ryan Bevington: Bristol sign Wales and Ospreys front row on two-year deal
- Chelsea v Bristol Rovers
- Scunthorpe United v Bristol City
- Bristol mayor Marvin Rees to cut 1,000 council jobs
- Ruby Harrold: British gymnast retires aged 20 after appearing at Rio Olympics
Cornwall Council News feed
- Free tours of former Redruth Brewery
- Policing and Local Devolution Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride this Saturday
- Working together brings greater training opportunities to the people of Cornwall
- Cornwall stages special Acorn service to remember those who have died from substance misuse
- Cornwall prepares for severe weather
- Council congratulates young people in Cornwall on A level success
- Cornwall Council welcomes Eisteddfod Proclamation and calls on new Secretary of State to provide funding for Cornish language
- Trading Standards officers advise charity shops over second hand product legislation and electrical products safety standards
- Residents in Cornwall are urged to register now to vote in next year’s local government elections
BBC Essex News Feed
- Alastair Cook: England captain returns to help Essex's promotion bid
- Basildon pupil who nearly drowned in swimming lesson awarded £2m
- Justin Bieber accused of lip-syncing at V Festival
- West Mersea windsurfer dies after sea rescue
- Southend United 1-1 Bristol Rovers
- Portsmouth 2-0 Colchester United
- Braintree Town 2-0 Aldershot Town
- Dangerous Dogs Act has never worked - Andrew Rosindell MP
- Fears for 17th Century shipwreck The London
- Boy, 3, dies after being bitten by dog in Halstead
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Ofsted boss in Isle of Wight row quits
- Mud-stuck teen rescued from Southampton river bank
- Ex-BHS boss Dominic Chappell loses licence over speeding
- Boy, 13, dies in North Warnborough farm Ferrari crash
- Basingstoke Town FC stadium PA keeps residents awake
- David Wainwright: Hampshire sign spinner as cover for Somerset clash
- Pioneering TV weatherman Trevor Baker dies aged 94
- Ronnie Moore: New Eastleigh boss not feeling pressure for promotion
- Driver dies as car overturns on A30 Hartley Wintney
- Train announcer criticises 'pond life' vandals who delayed journey
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Michael Martin: CCTV shows 'murder' victim's last known sighting
- SLS2: Will the Challenge Cup head to Hull or Warrington?
- Urmston body find: Man held on suspicion of murder
- Tyler Blackett: Manchester United defender joins Reading
- Preston North End v Oldham Athletic
- Queens Park Rangers v Rochdale
- Cameron Borthwick-Jackson: Wolves sign Man Utd defender and Benfica's Ola John
- England: Sam Allardyce to pick Joe Hart in squad for World Cup qualifier
- Slavery reports rise fivefold, Salvation Army says
- Rio Olympics 2016: Kate Richardson-Walsh to carry GB flag for closing ceremony
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Public consulted on final Boston Barrier flood plans
- Craig Stanley: Southport sign Lincoln City midfielder on loan
- New wedding date for broken neck fireman James Thorpe
- Sculpture marks RAF Waddington's centenary
- Lincoln City v Southport
- Rio Olympics 2016: GB women win first hockey gold on penalties
- Grantham hospital A&E closure trial 'will waste police time'
- Man found dead in tent on Skegness beach
- 'Touched the face of God'
- Rio Olympics 2016: Great Britain's women reach their first hockey final
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
BBC News - Cumbria
Updated: 2 hours 43 min ago
Cumbria Police name a driver who died after losing control of his car in Carlisle as 56-year-old Russell James Coughlin.
It's impossible to rent a home in large parts of England without spending more than 30% of disposable income, a BBC investigation finds.
People spend more than a third of their disposable income on rent across large parts of England, a BBC investigation finds.
Carlisle United sign former Oxford United goalkeeper Max Crocombe on a one-year contract.
A flood relief fund set up to help victims of Storm Desmond in Cumbria gives £5m to households, organisations and charities.
Three men are jailed over plotting to supply Class A drugs at last year's Kendal Calling music festival in Cumbria.
BAE Systems signs a contract worth £67m to expand its site at Barrow to build the UK's new nuclear deterrent submarines.
A protest is being held over fears a shortage of staff could force the closure of two of Cumbria's smaller hospitals.
Durham's players are reassured by their chief executive the county is not going bust and all contracts will be honoured.
A huge boulder which has leaned across a Lake District ravine for almost a decade collapses.
Durham go out of the One-Day Cup after their match against Lancashire is abandoned and other results go against them.
Wales RL international Rhys Pugsley is banned for eight years after a second positive test for anabolic steroids.
A man who severed an artery after accidentally stabbing himself in the groin while slicing chicken, is saved by an air ambulance crew in Middlesbrough.
The Lake District and Yorkshire Dales national parks extend by 188 square miles, with campaigners hailing a "historic day".
Wedding services are to move from HM Coroner's offices in Cockermouth to the town hall, Cockermouth Town Council decides.
A man has been charged with assault following a row about the EU referendum in June, Cumbria Police say.
Two men are jailed for the rape of an 18-year-old woman in a park in Cumbria.
Ken Barrie, the voice of children's TV favourite Postman Pat, dies at the age of 83.
A father who a judge concluded probably assaulted his 13-month-old daughter before she died wants the ruling excluded from her inquest.
Plans to close a hospital psychiatric unit are reversed following a public campaign.