Cumbria BBC News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Second murder arrest over Ozell Pemberton, 16, stab death
- Cyclists who died in war remembered in Meriden
- Birmingham City Ladies 1-1 Reading Women
- Street gunfire heard and man injured in Satley, Birmingham
- Garry Monk: Birmingham City fan gets tattoo of manager on his backside
- One-Day Cup: Worcestershire beat Derbyshire in opening game
- Birmingham primary school in royal wedding lunch
- Blues Ladies defender Westwood retires
- Sutton Coldfield stabbing: Boy, 17, hands himself in
- West Brom: Darren Moore confirmed as Baggies manager
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Man arrested as woman 'attacked' in Bristol club toilet
- Man in 20s found with stab wounds in Bristol
- Bristol City Women 1-6 Arsenal Women
- One-Day Cup: Hankins leads Gloucestershire to easy win in Cardiff
- Bristol PC cleared over Judah Adunbi Taser assault
- One-Day Cup: Somerset cruise to victory over Surrey at The Oval
- Gary O'Neil and Luke Steele among four released by Bristol City
- Aardman Animation's Morph tours Western Isles
- Ryan Broom: Cheltenham Town sign ex-Bristol Rovers midfielder
- Bristol rail services funding bid rejected
Cornwall Council News feed
- Highways on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
- Hot topics at next week’s full Council – 22 May
- Flying high as Cornwall gains the most blue flags again
- New Chief Executive of LEP and Service Director for Economic Development and Enterprise appointed
- Cornwall Council hands over Coronation Park to be managed by local community
- Council calls for more foster carers
- Highways and Community Chest celebrations on the agenda at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- New ‘bulk buy’ parking session option gives car park users option to park at cheaper rate
- 200 people join online event seeking solutions to loneliness in Cornwall
- St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting to discuss waste and recycling, highways and speedwatch
BBC Essex News Feed
- Police investigate 'vicious' Brightlingsea school row
- Fabian Kacica death: Fourth person charged with murder
- Tyson Fury brings snooker star Ronnie O'Sullivan into his support team
- Harlow 104-year-old's distant relatives attend funeral
- Late night beach visit lands driver in cold water
- Sandringham elderflower cordial used in royal wedding cake
- Chimney sweep called to help flush kittens through Essex drain
- Fabian Kacica death: Fourth man arrested on suspicion of murder
- One-Day Cup: Tom Westley scores 134 as Essex beat Middlesex by six wickets
- Peter Siddle: Australia seamer says he will play for Essex again
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- One-Day Cup: Gareth Berg stars as Hampshire beat Sussex
- Boomtown Fair: Extra date added with transport rules
- Winchester M3 arson: Teenager's hospital order extended
- Myrtle planted by Queen Victoria could feature in royal bouquet
- Upcoming Star Wars movie was part-filmed in Hampshire
- British strongman Terry Hollands 'breaks bus pull record'
- Hampshire sign Colin Munro and Mujeeb Ur Rahman for the T20 Blast
- Fleet car crash: Family tribute after pedestrian death
- Third teenager held over hoax school bomb threats
- Inside the 'world's largest' disaster simulation
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Tyson Fury will fight Sefer Seferi when he makes his boxing comeback on 9 June
- Mo Farah wins Great Manchester Run ahead of Moses Kipsiro
- Manchester City Women 3-0 Everton Ladies
- Terror attack survivors urge public to fight terrorism
- Casey Stoney set to manage Manchester United women's team
- Players meet German leader in Turkey row
- Manchester Arena attack: Minute's silence to be held at run
- FA Cup final: Chelsea didn't deserve win, says Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho
- Giro d'Italia: Chris Froome beats Simon Yates for a GB one-two on Monte Zoncolan
- Darren Campbell: British former sprinter home after brain bleed
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Appeal after woman found dead in Skegness flat
- How much information is on your laptop?
- Burglar Jack Walker jailed for Ingoldmells armed raid 'terror'
- Neal Eardley: Lincoln City Player of the Season pens new deal
- Historic post-war pubs given listed status
- Memorial to Dambusters crew downed by German gunners
- Exeter City v Lincoln City: Danny Cowley claims Imps kit man 'assaulted' by fans
- Dambuster flies over Derwent Valley in surprise Lancaster mission
- East Midlands Ambulance Service to get £19m to hit targets
- Crowds annoyed at RAF Derwent Dambusters flypast mix-up
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- New Bridge Classes to start in the Autumn – Free Taster Sessions July / August / September
- Amersham Art Group Workshops May – July
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – 8 May – Amersham – My Journey to Humanism
- Subwoofers Music Festival – 6th May – Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, The Grange, Saunderton
- Workaid Exhibition – How to Recycle and Help Others – Amersham Museum 2nd May – 3rd June
- Amersham Art Group – Acrylic & Oil Artists Demonstration – May, June & July
- Amersham Rotary Charity Concert For Scannappeal & Amersham Bandroom Appeal – Saturday 30th June
- Bedroom Farce – Presented by New Penny Theatre Company – 15-18 May
- Sister Act – The Musical – Coming to Chesham 18-21 April 2018
- 2nd Amersham Common Jumble Sale – 28 April
BBC News - Cumbria
Updated: 9 hours 15 min ago
The team has made the game accessible for youngsters with mobility problems.
Royal Bank of Scotland is to close 162 branches in England and Wales, resulting in nearly 800 job losses.
Labour's John Woodcock is alleged to have sent inappropriate messages to a former female aide.
Northamptonshire have a game abandoned without a ball bowled for the first time in 37 years as they draw with Durham.
Donations to the fund Matt Campbell was supporting have reached almost £300,000.
A third straight day of Northants County Championship game against Durham is abandoned without a ball bowled because of rain.
Carlisle come from behind to beat Port Vale in Keith Curle's penultimate game as Cumbrians manager.
Barrow retain their National League status despite suffering a final-day home defeat to already-relegated Chester.
The Westmorland Gazette still serves the local community.
The second day of Northants' Division Two match against Durham is abandoned without a ball bowled because of persistent rain.
Arrival Rail North regional director Liam Sumpter accused one passenger of talking nonsense.
Christopher Peck has life-threatening injuries and his left leg has been amputated.
Hundreds of people gathered at Windermere to run 3.7 miles and raise money for his chosen charity.
More than 11,000 people have signed up to finish the 3.7 miles Matt Campbell was unable to.
The National League's regular season finishes on Saturday - here is what each of the clubs bidding for play-off places, or battling relegation, need to do.
Artefacts on show for the first time include urns containing the remains of a woman and child.
Carlisle United boss Keith Curle is to leave the mid-table League Two club at the end of the season.
The 77-year-old headbutted one pupil and attacked another in the school dining room, a trial heard.
Prime Minister Theresa May offered condolences to Mr Campbell's family and friends.
The proposed action would hit Northern, Greater Anglia and South Western Railway trains.