Cumbria BBC News Feed
- Parsons Green Tube stabbing: Suspect appears in court
- UK banks 'exposed to money laundering in South Africa'
- Fly-tipping costs taxpayers £58m in clean-up costs
- Surrey: Conor McKerr, Ollie Pope and Amar Virdi extend deals until 2020
- Eniola Aluko: England women's boss Mo Marley says striker can earn recall
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- BBC Radio 1 gives Harrison Wright a teen hero award
- 'I design clothes to inspire my daughter'
- Teacher swaps classroom for new BBC TV comedy
- Calum Gill death: Student died after taking MDMA
- Second arrest over Walsall boxing brawl death
- Murder inquiry under way as man attacked in Birmingham dies
- James Bowen: Solihull Moors sign full-back from Hereford FC
- Milton Keynes Dons v Walsall
- Check NHS cancer, A&E and operations targets in your area
- The big cases Crimewatch helped solve
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Andy Nash: Somerset chairman to step down, Charles Clark to replace him
- Champions Cup: Scarlets v Bath
- Mark Sampson: FA sorry over race remarks to Eniola Aluko & Drew Spence
- Francois Louw: Bath Rugby flanker given three-week ban
- Solo 45 of Boy Better Know charged with 29 counts of rape
- Charlotte Brown speedboat death: Jack Shepherd in court
- Camila Batmanghelidjh: Cameron government broke funding promise
- Spencer Ashworth police shooting inquest opens
- Synthetic drug Spice use increases in Bristol
- Traffic jams: UK's worst motorway disruption revealed
Cornwall Council News feed
- Brickies, chippies and sparkies given extra help to quit thanks to extra help from Jewson
- Council says no to hate crime
- Call put out for people to consider adopting siblings
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin - again
- Cornwall Council scheme lends more than £2 million to bring empty properties back into use
- Residents and businesses asked for views on Air Quality Management Area for Launceston
- China Clay Community Network Panel meeting to discuss giving local communities a greater voice
- Cornish Cheese company fined for food safety offences
- Celebrations at Tate St Ives
- Cornwall Council and The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to offer a joint customer Hub in Helston Library
BBC Essex News Feed
- Matt Coles: Essex sign Kent all-rounder on two-year contract
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan overcomes injury and progresses in Barnsley
- Dan Lawrence: Essex and England Lions batsman signs new deal with county champions
- South Ockendon stabbing: Fourth man charged over death
- Ronnie O'Sullivan can wear trainers at English Open
- Elvis Bwomono: Southend United teenager signs three-year contract
- Max Whitlock: Olympic gymnast in a degree celebration pose
- Ex-fugitive Essex eBay fraudster Norman Fowler jailed
- Fatal Wickford shooting 'started with family row'
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan could 'pull out' of tournament
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Bursledon pony and trap death crash: Driver to face charge
- Single-sex English classes introduced at Southampton school
- Emile Cilliers trial: Parachute 'sabotage' possible in five minutes
- Southampton medieval walls city revamp compulsory purchases backed
- Kevin Davies: Southport appoint former England international as manager
- Portsmouth road changes 'could lead to New York skyline'
- Teresa Colvin death: Southern Health NHS trust prosecuted
- Alabama rot dog disease cases 'mostly occur in winter'
- Spencer Ashworth police shooting inquest opens
- Conor Chaplin: Portsmouth striker targets another 100 appearances for club
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Leigh Centurions sign young pair Jack Blagbrough and Nick Gregson
- Prosthetic arms made in Salford help Ugandan machete attack victim
- Rochdale axe attack: Four men held in attempted murder investigation
- Lewis Tierney: Scotland back joins Catalans Dragons from Wigan Warriors
- Paul Scholes: Ex-Manchester United midfielder wanted Oldham Athletic manager's job
- Paul Scholes: Ex-Manchester United midfielder had interview for Oldham manager's job
- Salford woman who forced boy, 11, into sex jailed
- European Challenge Cup: Lyon v Sale Sharks
- Linzi Ashton, Rania Alayed and Farkhanda Younis case handling 'unsatisfactory'
- FA Cup: BBC to screen Hyde United v MK Dons first round tie
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Porton Down experts assist Lincolnshire mustard gas clear up
- Judo instructor Jason Simpson jailed for sex with teen
- NHS waits for cancer care, A&E and ops worsen across UK
- Swindon Town 0-1 Lincoln City
- Donna Nook Nature Reserve sees earliest seal pup birth
- House prices - has the home ownership dream soured?
- FA Cup first-round draw: Hyde United to host MK Dons
- Man appears in court after two die in water-filled ditch crash
- Lincolnshire Police play Gran Turismo to improve driving
- Red Arrows return to Lincolnshire after Middle East tour
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
- Neighbourhood Pop Up Cinema – 18th – 23rd December
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – 28 October
- Amersham and Chesham Bois Choral Society – Vivaldi’s Gloria and Handel’s Zadok The Priest – 5 November
- Classic Model Train – Amersham – 28 October
- Amersham’s newest stand up comedy club live at the Mad Squirrel Amersham – 25 October
- Brewery Comedy – Amersham Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – 11 October
- Humanism and Green Politics – Amersham – 11 October
BBC News - Cumbria
Updated: 4 hours 17 min ago
As rail strike action continues across England here are some answers to your questions.
RMT strike action is hitting Southern, Merseyrail, Arriva Rail North and Greater Anglia services.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Hartlepool United and Barrow.
Johnny Moss was hooked on the likes of Hulk Hogan and The Rock as a child, but has now won a professional wrestling training job in the USA.
David Pattinson reacted when a magistrate in Carlisle told him he would be remanded.
Driver Stephen Farragher admitted that the crash was caused by his speeding.
Rail travellers across England face a week of disruption with strike action due to take place on Tube and train services.
The cash will help to towards restoring the park's historic boathouse complex and arboretum.
After a few smaller projects last year, it was used in the recent £200,000 resurfacing of the A7 in Carlisle.
Joe Pigott's second-half penalty is the difference as Maidstone claim a win over struggling Barrow at Holker Street.
Hallam Hope's first-half header helps Carlisle condemn Crawley to a fifth defeat in six home league games.
Police are asking people avoid travelling to certain areas in Cumbria.
The convict leapt off a bridge into the water having been caught stealing metal from a school.
Cumbria Police visits auctions in Kirkby Stephen, Cockermouth and Longtown to identify stolen animals
Grimsby Town loan midfielder Chris Clements to National League side Barrow on a three-month deal.
A new report sets out "bold and original" schemes to create 850,000 jobs in northern England.
England will not consider Ben Stokes and Alex Hales for international cricket until further notice.
Cumbria Police said Ross Lister's "offensive" comment amounted to gross misconduct.
National League side Leyton Orient sign Carlisle United centre-half Mark Ellis on a two-month loan deal.
England cricketer Ben Stokes is said to be "fragile and devastated" after his arrest on suspicion of assault.