Daventry Council News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Arsenal Ladies 0-0 Birmingham City Ladies
- Contest to find photos for new hospital
- GB's Evans set to break into top 100
- Morgan heckled at heads' conference
- Road closures warning ahead of 10km race
- WBA appoint Hammond technical director
- Wolves 'close, but not close enough'
- Men accused of funding Brussels suspect
- Watford v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Electrification work to cause rail delays
- York City 1-4 Bristol Rovers
- Cancer man hits £400k treatment target
- 'Wolf in sheep's clothing' rapist jailed
- Northampton v Bath (Sat)
- VIDEO: Woman hopes to be grappling champ
- Becky Watts garden work starts
- Canal crash pair 'drowned in vehicle'
- Tech coaching boost for entrepreneurs
- Bristol City v Huddersfield Town
Cornwall Council News feed
- Scarletts Well cycle improvements begin
- Council strongly opposes Government’s forced academisation plans
- New seven day a week short stay car park opens in Truro
- Opportunity to perform alongside the BBC Concert Orchestra
- Invitation to find out about local matters at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Music Hub Orchestras’ Easter Extravaganza!
- Cornwall Council celebrates the Queen’s 90th birthday by lighting beacon at County Hall
- Consultation begins to help plan future provision of sites for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople in Cornwall
- A39 Stickenbridge drainage and road realignment scheme
- BeachWise partnership launched
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man released in burned woman probe
- 10 High Street stores of 1976 that have disappeared
- Braintree Town v Altrincham
- Southend United v Bradford City
- Barnsley v Colchester United
- Arrest after badly-burned woman found
- Teen inspired by serial killers detained
- Wright surprised by Keen Colchester exit
- Teen faces £2k bill for mum's funeral
- The PE teacher on verge of Football League
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Murdered man "was love of my life"
- Flat death treated as 'suspicious'
- Crowdfunded ferry service set to launch
- Woking v Eastleigh
- Bromley v Aldershot Town
- Hartlepool United v Portsmouth
- Arrest made over 'hammer' attack
- Landslip railway line to reopen
- England fans fined over hotel fight
- New chief appointed to under-fire trust
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Wigan bounce back and a penalty-saving teen
- 'I knew in my head we would go up'
- Thunder & Storm reach Superleague final
- FC Halifax Town 1-1 Macclesfield Town
- Braintree Town 3-0 Altrincham
- Rochdale 2-2 Swindon Town
- Chesterfield 3-0 Bury
- Millwall 3-0 Oldham Athletic
- Salford City promoted to National League
- Blackpool 0-4 Wigan Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Cheltenham Town 3-1 Lincoln City
- Trespassers damage bomber memorial spire
- Man seriously hurt on railway tracks
- Cyclist died after being hit by bus
- Future of maternity care considered
- 'Not diverse' nursery report withdrawn
- Work on Quadrant development set to start
- Street sign switched in mystery prank
- Buildings up for top architecture prize
- S-Sugar bomber fuselage recreated
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
- The Chiltern Camerata – 20th Anniversary Concert – 15th May
- The Chesham Germains Male Voice Choir Annual Charity Concert on Saturday 14th May
- AMCHOR Concert – 14 May – Old Amersham
- Easter Family Fun at Amersham Museum
- The Comedy of Errors. Fast moving Shakespeare comedy staged by Chiltern Shakespeare Company 8-18 June
- One Night Only. An Evening Concert – 12 June
- Amersham Museum opens for the 2016 season
Updated: 2 hours 59 min ago
Trees and shrubs are set to be removed at two sites in Daventry ahead of construction work planned for later this year.
Residents have picked up prizes just for recycling their food waste as part of a new county-wide reward scheme.
People are being invited to have their say on a planning document which will help shape the development of Weedon Bec.
Councillors will meet next week to consider plans to consult over the future of Daventry District's waste and recycling collections.
A campaign to get a million people out and about cleaning up their communities is being backed by Daventry District Council.
Caterers and other food businesses are being invited to enter a bake-off style competition with a healthy twist.
People in Daventry District are being urged to make sure their voice is heard during the May elections by ensuring they are registered to vote.
Residents, businesses and landowners are encouraged to get involved in a major planning consultation that will help shape the future development of Daventry District.
Work to clear trees and scrub is underway at a site in Daventry earmarked for new development.
Time is running out for Daventry District residents to add their names to a group of more than 9,000 people joining forces in a bid to save money on their energy bills.
West Haddon residents will be going to the polls next week to vote in Daventry District's first neighbourhood planning referendum.
Daventry District Council (DDC) is moving forward with plans to explore all future options for the District's waste and recycling collections.
Plans for a new waterspace and canal arm in Daventry will move forward this year after councillors backed funding proposals.
A home entertainment system has been seized from a Daventry resident who repeatedly breached an abatement notice ordering them to limit the noise coming from their property.
Community groups planning spring fundraisers are invited to contact Daventry District Council (DDC) for financial help.
People are being invited to have their say on planning documents which will help shape the development of the parishes of Brixworth, and Barby & Onley.