Daventry Council News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Delayed trams start from New St station
- Brighton win Women's Premier League
- Kohler-Cadmore ton saves Worcestershire
- Thousands at city's 20th Pride festival
- Man charged with slavery offences
- Children's services is 'huge challenge'
- Pool bug 'caused children to be ill'
- Bleach-poisonings care worker sentenced
- Row over child service leader's future
- False terror kidnap claim PC jailed
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Memorial garden for cycle death girl
- Oldest theatre marks 250th anniversary
- Batty stars as Taunton wickets tumble
- Kohler-Cadmore ton saves Worcestershire
- England's Wood wins PGA Championship
- 'Dinosaur' mural makes reappearance
- On-the-run sex offender arrested
- Eve the Jurassic sea monster
- Beds appeal for sick children's parents
- Two appear in court over man's death
Cornwall Council News feed
- Prag yth yw Kernewek da rag Kernow Why Cornish is good for Cornwall
- Royal invitation for Cornwall’s Principal Child and Family Social Worker
- Four community groups in Cornwall shortlisted for Britain Has Spirit awards
- Cornwall Council appoints LHC to explore potential options for Liskeard Cattle Market site
- Tresillian Cycle Route opens with two Cornwall Councillors on a tandem
- How a Spring clean could save your life!
- Greater opportunity for Procurement Training in Cornwall
- Goonhilly Wind Farm Community Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Fun and games in Cornwall’s libraries as BookTrust give away 450,000 books in National Bookstart Week
- Exciting new look Trenance Play Park to open middle of June
BBC Essex News Feed
- England's Cook passes 10,000 Test runs
- Mickleburgh hits ton in Essex response
- Secret WW2 code machine found on eBay
- Duckett's 189 puts Northants on top
- Colchester midfielder Curtis signs deal
- Shrews sign Southend midfielder Deegan
- Teen killer to appeal against sentence
- Glamorgan victory bid blunted by Essex
- 'Human cargo' made cries for help
- Wright agrees one-year Colchester deal
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- 'Horrendous' festival queues complaints
- Annual oyster festival plans revealed
- Most expensive UK seaside towns named
- Girl, 12, hurt in jet ski crash
- Middlesex centurions dominate Hants
- Brass eagle lectern stolen from church
- Witnesses sought over fatal attack
- Ducks and baby geese shot dead
- 'World's biggest' bouncy castle arrives
- Ex-Pompey boss owes Latvian bank £65m
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Two stabbed in city centre brawl
- Warnock to complete Wigan Athletic move
- Yorkshire fight back in Roses match
- Police watchdog referral as woman dies
- Rashford close to new Man Utd deal
- Elbows, skulls and holy hands
- Could we finally see the end of overcrowded trains?
- Drivers sought in fatal crash inquiry
- NI boss O'Neill names Euro 2016 squad
- 'Predatory' uni student attacker jailed
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Allitt victim's benefits loss was 'hell'
- Cathedral appoints first female dean
- House death murder accused in court
- Axed airshow returns at Red Arrows base
- Grass verge used to produce electricity
- Murder charge after woman's body found
- Substation 'shooting' caused power cuts
- VIDEO: Timelapse video of poppies installation
- Man re-arrested in house murder inquiry
- VIDEO: Noisy peacocks threatened with eviction
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
Updated: 9 hours 14 min ago
Volunteers are being sought for an independent role with a focus on helping to promote high standards of conduct among district, parish and town councillors.
The development and expansion of Daventry is delivering real work and training opportunities for young people in the district.
Find out information and advice on how deal with the current heavy rain and flooding conditions in Daventry District
Dozens of volunteers joined litter picks organised across Daventry District as part of the Clean for the Queen initiative over the weekend of March 4-6.
People are being invited to have their say on a planning document which will help shape the development of Braunston.
The environmental achievements of Daventry District Council (DDC) have been recognised with an award.
Residents in Daventry District will see changes to the cost of their Council Tax next month.
People are invited to join hundreds of volunteers who will be out and about cleaning up their communities this weekend as part of a national campaign.
People across Daventry District are being invited walk, run or swim in aid of this year's Sport Relief campaign.
Small and medium-sized businesses in Daventry District are being encouraged to find out more about a vibrant new set of business awards coming soon to Northamptonshire.
Caterers showed that nice doesn't necessarily need to be naughty after wowing judges in a healthy baking competition.
People aged 50 and over in Daventry District are being asked their views on the issues facing them as part of a project to improve the quality of life for older people.
Residents and local businesses are being encouraged to have their say on future proposals for Daventry District's waste and recycling collections.
Trees and shrubs are set to be removed at two sites in Daventry ahead of construction work planned for later this year.
Residents have picked up prizes just for recycling their food waste as part of a new county-wide reward scheme.
People are being invited to have their say on a planning document which will help shape the development of Weedon Bec.