Daventry Council News Feed
- Sheep shipped in to graze in London's Green Park
- Savvas Mourgos: Norwich City sign Arsenal midfielder on two-year deal
- Schizophrenic 'Muslim killer' not guilty by reason of insanity
- Women's Super League One: Louise Quinn extends Arsenal contract
- Middlesex: Adam Voges & Sam Robson expected to be fit to face Surrey
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Wolverhampton attacker had 'kill or be killed' delusions
- Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Mood of brides is something blue over lost dresses
- How 'Brit hero' helped Las Ramblas victim
- Drugs gang who raped woman in revenge on rivals jailed
- Suspected slaves found in West Midlands restaurant raids
- Birmingham school boy lunch allergy death 'unlikely'
- Buses in south Birmingham have an average speed of less than 6mph.
- Geoffrey Boycott: Former cricketer sorry for 'unacceptable' comment
- 'People power inspires' £2.2m Birmingham housing
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Saving Pichiku, the red titi monkey without a mum
- Man and woman arrested on suspicion of Bristol murder
- Father of dead Somerset baby quizzed over harassment complaints
- Two MPs quit Bath University roles over vice-chancellor's pay deal
- Wings Over Scotland blogger arrested over alleged harassment
- Bristol tower block has similar cladding to Grenfell Tower
- Fulham v Bristol Rovers
- Anthony Perenise: Samoa prop rejoins Bath from Bristol
- Watford v Bristol City
- Cleveland Bridge tollhouse pillar destroyed by car
Cornwall Council News feed
- Call to name new Cornish fire boat whittled down to final four - so get voting
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride/Gooth Kernow this Saturday
- Cornwall Council takes action and secures derelict hotel helping to make Newquay Safer
- Camborne Library temporary closure
- Work starts to improve parking in seven towns
- Council congratulates young people on A level results
- Junction improvements on A30 in St Erth
- Hayle and St Ives residents urged to have their say in resident survey closing next week
- Bodmin residents urged to have their say in resident survey closing next week
- Creative workshops in Truro and Redruth inspired by our archives
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Foolish' level crossing-hopping learner driver convicted
- London Stansted Airport: Behind-the-scenes at the office in the sky
- Ancient coffin breaks as child put in it at Southend museum
- Michael Timlin: Midfielder says Southend cannot use pitch condition as an excuse
- Man dies in fatal South Ockendon stabbing
- Strip search of boy, 16, at centre of misconduct hearing
- Essex warehouse fire: Firm says building is destroyed
- Bookmakers robbed: Spray attacker gets six-years jail
- Britain's Alex Dowsett to leave Movistar for Katusha-Alpecin
- Harlow man dies after fight in Poplar Kitten pub
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Asda sorry for 'Isle of White' shopping bag gaffe
- Order placed for new Isle of Wight Red Jet 7 passenger ferry
- Armed police arrest assault suspect in Andover
- HMS Victory work starts to prevent warship's collapse
- Memorial commemorates Portsmouth boxing greats
- Southampton: Saints launch match day Big Issue to help homeless
- EFL: A Walsall fan's ferry ride to Fratton Park and other things you may have missed
- Eastleigh v Tranmere Rovers
- Boreham Wood v Aldershot Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Cars and keys stolen from car park near Manchester Airport
- North should 'take control' of transport, says Grayling
- Rangers secure loan deal for Manchester City winger Aaron Nemane
- Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday
- Stoke City v Rochdale
- HS3 rail for northern England 'will happen', says MP
- Two men arrested in terrorism probe in Warrington
- George Osborne urges 'HS3' rail for northern England
- Police seek Tyrone Patrick over Mike Grimshaw stab death
- Manchester attack: 12 weeks on
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Hip op woman cared for in dementia unit for six months
- Two men jailed over Louth sex attacks on 'intoxicated' teens
- Grimsby Town supports fans' complaints over Stevenage security
- Lincoln groomer caught by internet vigilantes
- The Shed of the Year competition includes non-sheds for the first time
- National Front rally in Grantham sees two arrests
- Exeter City 1-0 Lincoln City
- Police stop 'not linked' to fatal Stamford crash
- Northern, Southern and Merseyrail strikes set for September
- Lincoln City football club training vests stolen
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – Humanism in the Age of Brexit and Trump – 12 Sept = Amersham
- Professional Watercolour Demonstration from Gordon King – Amersham – 5 September
- FREE TAEKWONDO TRIAL LESSON – AMERSHAM
- Amersham Museum Re opens July 12
- Old Amersham Antiques Fair – 2nd July
- Chiltern Arts Launch Concert 2 – Old Amersham – 1st October
- Annual General meeting of the Chiltern Child Contact Centre – July 4
- Middle Eastern Supper Club, served in a tapas style – Hyde Heath – 15 July
- Amersham Art Group – Alan Eeles Pastels Art Demonstration – 4th July
- Former Resident is a Brigadier Expert
Updated: 4 hours 54 min ago
Businesses across Daventry District are being asked for their opinions on a range of issues as part of a survey of firms across the south east midlands.
Thousands of people turned out to enjoy a world-class sporting event as the OVO Energy Women's Tour came to Daventry District.
Residents are urged to be on their guard following reports of a scam calls in Daventry District.
Daventry District's annual celebration of pedal-power saw families enjoy a variety of free activities.
Daventry District Council is reminding voters in the district what they need to know to have their say in the General Election on Thursday 8 June.
Fly-tipping, litter and vandalism are among the issues set to be addressed during a day of action in Daventry.
When baby news meant Bekki Watson had to give up her place in the London Marathon four years ago, she was doubly determined to do it in the future.
The OVO Energy Tour Ride Northamptonshire returns to the county this summer and families are being invited to sign up for the 10-mile fun ride.
Voluntary and community organisations are invited to apply for a grant from Daventry District Council (DDC) to help sustain their services.
Exciting events tied to the arrival of the OVO Energy Women's Tour are set to provide Daventry District residents with the perfect opportunity to get into sport and activity.
Businesses, residents and visitors are being reminded of arrangements for the Grand Depart of the OVO Energy Women's Tour on Wednesday June 7.
Councillor David James has become the new Chairman of Daventry District Council (DDC) after being sworn in at the Annual Council meeting last night (17 May).
People who win with a recycling incentive scheme can now choose to donate their prize to a good cause thanks to a partnership with local food banks.
The Kelmarsh Trust is delighted to have been awarded a grant of £15,000 from Daventry District Council to support the Heritage Lottery Funded Tunnelling Through the Past project.
Travellers who set up an unauthorised encampment on the Eastern Way playing fields in Daventry have been ordered to leave by 10am tomorrow (Thursday, 11 May).
Voluntary and community groups in Daventry District have a chance to meet major funders and support agencies during a free event this summer.
People are being asked to help choose which new pieces of public art are installed on Daventry's Middlemore estate.
Find out all you need to know to have your say in today's Northamptonshire County Council elections and the Daventry District Council by-election for Long Buckby.