Daventry Council News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Bucket list student Matt Greenwood 'overwhelmed by support'
- Villa face Spurs trip in FA Cup
- West Brom & Watford charged by FA for failing to control players
- Woakes named in England ODI squad
- Police worker hid domestic violence injuries from colleagues
- Birmingham man, 101, on trial for child sex abuse
- Tony Pulis: West Brom manager hopes early-season form will help attract players
- Dave Edwards: Wolves midfielder agrees new contract to 2019
- FA Cup: Stourbridge's Gary Hackett frustrated by Northampton 'anti-climax'
- Nadine Foster death: Two charged over Hagley Road crash
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City to play Shrews or Fleetwood
- Pat Lam: Bristol appoint Connacht boss from next season on three-year contract
- Darrell Clarke: Bristol Rovers manager urges January investment in squad
- Jake Andrews: Guernsey FC's Bristol City loanee happy to play home games
- Shirehampton death: Three 'may have witnessed fatal attack'
- Bristol Harbour Finzels Reach bridge brought in by barge
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barrow
- Bristol City duo Jake Andrews and Kodi Lyons-Foster join Guernsey FC on loan
- MetroBus bridge work to shut busy Winterstoke Road
- Three jailed for 'appalling' sex trafficking offences in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- £115,000 in Community Chest grants awarded to voluntary and community groups in Cornwall
- Health and care on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Health and care plan and policing on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel meeting
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss air quality and proposals to transform health and care
- Nature does a lot for us… you can do a lot for nature……. Cornwall leads the way with the Environmental Growth Strategy
- Cornwall leads the way with Environmental Growth Strategy
- Keeping warm safely
- Community groups celebrate at St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting
- International Day for Disabled People - Equipment Amnesty
- Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel to discuss Public Rights of Way and NHS Sustainability & Transformation Plan
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryedale aircraft crash: Student pilots 'unable to recover from spin'
- Trevor Bayliss expects Alastair Cook to captain England in 2017-18 Ashes
- Man and woman found dead in car on Essex housing estate
- Husband ordered to leave home over wife mistreatment claims
- Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan to win UK Championship final
- Millwall v Braintree Town
- Clacton girl, 3, praised for life-saving 999 call
- UK Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan dreadful - Mark Williams
- UK Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Mark Williams to reach semis
- River crossing mocked in Christmas song
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton drawn at Norwich in FA Cup
- Clubs warned about ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse
- Dawson included in England ODI squad
- Rail minister refuses Southern rail dispute intervention
- Sam McQueen: Southampton defender agrees long-term contract until 2021
- Nicholas Eggington jailed for Cheam School sex offences
- Cheeki Rafiki yacht deaths: Douglas Innes denies manslaughter
- Ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse 'not vetted'
- Body found in bushes in Hook near housing estate
- Eastleigh 3-3 FC Halifax Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Turner Prize: Helen Marten wins 2016 award
- Man City face West Ham trip in FA Cup
- Chinatown fire: Deaths of rough sleepers treated as murder
- Manchester City v Celtic
- Manchester City and Chelsea charged over player behaviour
- Sex abuse footballers 'want to be free of pain'
- Man chased and detained by Manchester Metrolink security staff dies
- Sergio Aguero: Manchester City striker banned for four games for David Luiz foul
- Metrolink tram driver sacked for speeding on Oldham line
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln to face Ipswich in third round
- Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
- Man killed in Lincolnshire road crash
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire's political week in 60 seconds
- Brussels sprouts under Christmas threat after summer moth invasion
- RAF Waddington amputee Spitfire pilot flies solo
- Gainsborough Christmas lights: Jewellery stolen during switch-on
- Red Arrows complete 'Best of British' world tour
- Lincolnshire GPs 'face pressure' from surgery closures
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amie Fit at home Personal Training
- Rotary in Amersham Celebrates its 70th Charter This Year
- Thames Hospice to Open Seventeenth Shop in Old Amersham – December 2
- “Religion: A Threat to us All?” – Talk By Present of National Secular Society – 14 December
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society – Haydn: The Creation – December 3
- Calling all former employees of Amersham’s Goya or Brazils/Bowyers
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
Updated: 35 min 45 sec ago
People are being invited to have their say on whether an online community lottery should be launched in Daventry District.
There are just a few weeks left for district residents to join more than 7,500 households hoping to save on their gas and electricity bills through an energy switching initiative.
Further views are being sought on a planning document to help guide the development of Ravensthorpe.
People living in Daventry District are being encouraged to give their views on proposals for new Parliamentary Constituency boundaries.
Residents in three villages in Daventry District will go to the polls this month to decide whether they agree with proposed neighbourhood development plans for their areas.
Five brave Daventry District Council employees are facing the chop for charity they're cutting off their hair to help poorly children.
Time is running out for people across Daventry District to nominate their local sporting heroes for an award.
People who use Daventry Country Park are being asked to support its bid for a national award.
Superheroes will join characters from Frozen and a George Michael tribute act as Daventry's popular annual Mop Fair returns to town.
Parishes and groups across Daventry District are taking part in a renewed campaign to rid our streets and open spaces of dog fouling.
A disabled man has described how adaptations made to his home through Care & Repair Daventry District have transformed his life.
Hundreds of competitors will be taking part in the Viridian Daventry Sprint Triathlon this weekend.
Letters are dropping onto doormats across Daventry District from this week reminding residents to check that their electoral details are up to date.
People planning to round off the summer holidays with a Bank Holiday barbecue are being urged not to serve their guests with burgers that are pink in the middle.
Daventry District Council (DDC) is working with the Northamptonshire County Traveller Unit (CTU) and local police to move on travellers who have set up an unauthorised encampment on Eastern Way in Daventry.
Businesses across Daventry District are invited to register an interest in joining a market visit to China as part of a regional initiative to boost economic growth.