Cherwell Council News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Bucket list student Matt Greenwood 'overwhelmed by support'
- Villa face Spurs trip in FA Cup
- West Brom & Watford charged by FA for failing to control players
- Woakes named in England ODI squad
- Police worker hid domestic violence injuries from colleagues
- Birmingham man, 101, on trial for child sex abuse
- Tony Pulis: West Brom manager hopes early-season form will help attract players
- Dave Edwards: Wolves midfielder agrees new contract to 2019
- FA Cup: Stourbridge's Gary Hackett frustrated by Northampton 'anti-climax'
- Nadine Foster death: Two charged over Hagley Road crash
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City to play Shrews or Fleetwood
- Pat Lam: Bristol appoint Connacht boss from next season on three-year contract
- Darrell Clarke: Bristol Rovers manager urges January investment in squad
- Jake Andrews: Guernsey FC's Bristol City loanee happy to play home games
- Shirehampton death: Three 'may have witnessed fatal attack'
- Bristol Harbour Finzels Reach bridge brought in by barge
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barrow
- Bristol City duo Jake Andrews and Kodi Lyons-Foster join Guernsey FC on loan
- MetroBus bridge work to shut busy Winterstoke Road
- Three jailed for 'appalling' sex trafficking offences in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- £115,000 in Community Chest grants awarded to voluntary and community groups in Cornwall
- Health and care on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Health and care plan and policing on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel meeting
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss air quality and proposals to transform health and care
- Nature does a lot for us… you can do a lot for nature……. Cornwall leads the way with the Environmental Growth Strategy
- Cornwall leads the way with Environmental Growth Strategy
- Keeping warm safely
- Community groups celebrate at St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting
- International Day for Disabled People - Equipment Amnesty
- Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel to discuss Public Rights of Way and NHS Sustainability & Transformation Plan
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryedale aircraft crash: Student pilots 'unable to recover from spin'
- Trevor Bayliss expects Alastair Cook to captain England in 2017-18 Ashes
- Man and woman found dead in car on Essex housing estate
- Husband ordered to leave home over wife mistreatment claims
- Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan to win UK Championship final
- Millwall v Braintree Town
- Clacton girl, 3, praised for life-saving 999 call
- UK Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan dreadful - Mark Williams
- UK Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Mark Williams to reach semis
- River crossing mocked in Christmas song
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton drawn at Norwich in FA Cup
- Clubs warned about ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse
- Dawson included in England ODI squad
- Rail minister refuses Southern rail dispute intervention
- Sam McQueen: Southampton defender agrees long-term contract until 2021
- Nicholas Eggington jailed for Cheam School sex offences
- Cheeki Rafiki yacht deaths: Douglas Innes denies manslaughter
- Ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse 'not vetted'
- Body found in bushes in Hook near housing estate
- Eastleigh 3-3 FC Halifax Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Turner Prize: Helen Marten wins 2016 award
- Man City face West Ham trip in FA Cup
- Chinatown fire: Deaths of rough sleepers treated as murder
- Manchester City v Celtic
- Manchester City and Chelsea charged over player behaviour
- Sex abuse footballers 'want to be free of pain'
- Man chased and detained by Manchester Metrolink security staff dies
- Sergio Aguero: Manchester City striker banned for four games for David Luiz foul
- Metrolink tram driver sacked for speeding on Oldham line
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln to face Ipswich in third round
- Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
- Man killed in Lincolnshire road crash
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire's political week in 60 seconds
- Brussels sprouts under Christmas threat after summer moth invasion
- RAF Waddington amputee Spitfire pilot flies solo
- Gainsborough Christmas lights: Jewellery stolen during switch-on
- Red Arrows complete 'Best of British' world tour
- Lincolnshire GPs 'face pressure' from surgery closures
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amie Fit at home Personal Training
- Rotary in Amersham Celebrates its 70th Charter This Year
- Thames Hospice to Open Seventeenth Shop in Old Amersham – December 2
- “Religion: A Threat to us All?” – Talk By Present of National Secular Society – 14 December
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society – Haydn: The Creation – December 3
- Calling all former employees of Amersham’s Goya or Brazils/Bowyers
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
Cherwell District Council News Releases
Updated: 3 hours 36 min ago
Fraud, vandalism and disrepair are among the risks being highlighted to property owners as Empty Homes Week approaches.
Members of the public can have their say on how developers contribute to the costs of building new infrastructure, with two new consultations that were launched on Monday.
Private landlords will be getting updates on issues affecting the rental sector at the council's latest forum, which runs next week.
Proposals for how Cherwell district could help accommodate Oxford's unmet housing needs have gone out to public consultation.
Local businesses are being given the opportunity to benefit from free, expert business advice at a series of clinics being run by Cherwell District Council in partnership with the South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership's (SEMLEP) Velocity service.
There is just one week left to back Banbury's bid to win the town centre category of the Great British High Street awards.
Work to demolish a multi-storey car park in Banbury has been completed on schedule with rubble from the site being recycled to form new roads at a nearby housing development.
The rich tapestry of Bicester's faith groups will be celebrated during the next Connecting Communities event on 19 November.
A giant poppy is on display at the reception at Bodicote House to mark Cherwell District Council's support for the Royal British Legion's poppy appeal.
A clearer and more consistent approach to tackling antisocial behaviour is to be introduced under a new joint council policy.
Residents and developers will be able to have their say on two new documents which will help the delivery of local infrastructure, following a council decision.
Banbury businesspeople have backed the idea of pooling funds to boost the town centre, meaning a business plan can now be made.
Residents will be able to have their say on how Cherwell district should accommodate Oxford's unmet housing needs, as an Options Paper goes out for consultation.
An order to stop begging, rough sleeping and alcohol consumption on the streets of Banbury town centre has been approved after a public consultation showed overwhelming support for the proposals.
Bloxham villagers have delivered an overwhelming referendum result in favour of a document that will guide decisions on future planning applications in the village.
District businesses have a chance to shine following the launch of the 2017 Cherwell Business Awards.
Villagers in Bloxham are being invited to have their say on the document that will guide decisions on future planning applications by participating in a neighbourhood plan referendum.
The quality of the air we breathe, and how to improve it, is the subject of a newly-launched council survey.
Residents who have still not responded to the household canvass form are now receiving visits from authorised council canvassers.
Banbury's town team is taking its campaign to win a 2016 Great British High Street award to market this week - literally!