BBC Beds Bucks Herts News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- WBA appoint Hammond technical director
- Wolves 'close, but not close enough'
- Men accused of funding Brussels suspect
- Watford v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United
- Nottingham Forest v Wolves
- Woman dies in Birmingham house fire
- Van Gerwen joins Taylor in play-offs
- Serial sex attacker jailed for 18 years
- Three charged in UK terror inquiry
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cancer man hits £400k treatment target
- 'Wolf in sheep's clothing' rapist jailed
- Northampton v Bath (Sat)
- VIDEO: Woman hopes to be grappling champ
- Becky Watts garden work starts
- Canal crash pair 'drowned in vehicle'
- Tech coaching boost for entrepreneurs
- Bristol City v Huddersfield Town
- Anger after girl died during torchlit op
- Dismaland memorabilia sells for £10k
Cornwall Council News feed
- Scarletts Well cycle improvements begin
- Council strongly opposes Government’s forced academisation plans
- New seven day a week short stay car park opens in Truro
- Opportunity to perform alongside the BBC Concert Orchestra
- Invitation to find out about local matters at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Music Hub Orchestras’ Easter Extravaganza!
- Cornwall Council celebrates the Queen’s 90th birthday by lighting beacon at County Hall
- Consultation begins to help plan future provision of sites for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople in Cornwall
- A39 Stickenbridge drainage and road realignment scheme
- BeachWise partnership launched
BBC Essex News Feed
- Arrest after badly-burned woman found
- Teen inspired by serial killers detained
- Wright surprised by Keen Colchester exit
- Teen faces £2k bill for mum's funeral
- The PE teacher on verge of Football League
- Fashion exec faces no action over death
- 'Radical solution' to 'unsafe' hospital
- 'Essex promotion challengers' - Ripley
- Wynter signs new Colchester deal
- Essex clinch innings win over Northants
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- England fans fined over hotel fight
- New chief appointed to under-fire trust
- Expenses fraud MEP jailed for four years
- Southampton v Manchester City
- The Pompey boy who won the cup for Saints
- Cook retains automatic promotion hope
- Prison worker admits texting inmate
- Chairman of under-fire NHS trust resigns
- Emergency department told to improve
- Jeweller 'chases off' knifeman in raid
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sunderland Ladies 0-2 Manchester City Women
- Leicester a breath of fresh air - Mata
- Blaze after roof struck by lightning
- Koran reader death suspects bailed
- Newlove killer's renewed appeal rejected
- Nardiello among six to leave Bury
- Salford v Hull KR (Sat)
- Man City's Silva misses Real return leg
- Southampton v Manchester City
- Manchester United v Leicester City
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Trespassers damage bomber memorial spire
- Man seriously hurt on railway tracks
- Cyclist died after being hit by bus
- Future of maternity care considered
- 'Not diverse' nursery report withdrawn
- Work on Quadrant development set to start
- Street sign switched in mystery prank
- Buildings up for top architecture prize
- S-Sugar bomber fuselage recreated
- Flume ride safety testing on Steep Hill
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
- The Chiltern Camerata – 20th Anniversary Concert – 15th May
- The Chesham Germains Male Voice Choir Annual Charity Concert on Saturday 14th May
- AMCHOR Concert – 14 May – Old Amersham
- Easter Family Fun at Amersham Museum
- The Comedy of Errors. Fast moving Shakespeare comedy staged by Chiltern Shakespeare Company 8-18 June
- One Night Only. An Evening Concert – 12 June
- Amersham Museum opens for the 2016 season
The latest stories from the Beds, Herts & Bucks section of the BBC News web site.
Updated: 4 hours 40 min ago
Concrete cows created nearly 40 years ago in Milton Keynes are moved back to their original home at the town's museum.
MK Dons made a mistake not investing the money from Dele Alli's sale in a new player for this season, says Karl Robinson.
MK Dons manager Karl Robinson speaks to BBC Look East about his future and some of the reasons behind the club's relegation from the Championship this season.
An 88-year-old woman who was the oldest competitor in this year's London Marathon confirms Sunday's event will be her last.
IBF heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua to defend his title against American Dominic Breazeale at the O2 Arena on 25 June.
A doctor who groped women during unnecessary clinical examinations in Hertfordshire 40 years ago is jailed for 18 months.
Hertfordshire Mavericks' bid to finish the regular Super League season in top spot ends as they lose to Surrey Storm.
Two people are charged with murder after a man dies in hospital having been found lying injured in a street.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Boreham Wood and Guiseley.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Portsmouth and Wycombe Wanderers.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Morecambe and Stevenage.
An fire at a factory in Milton Keynes causes "severe" damage.
3D plans of Hatters' proposed home released
A beacon is lit in front of a large gathering on Quainton Hill as part of the Queen's 90th birthday celebrations.
The number of youngsters being home schooled is on the rise across the East of England region.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between MK Dons and Brentford.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's FA Cup game between Crystal Palace and Watford.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Luton Town and Newport County.
Four people are arrested on suspicion of murder after a man dies in hospital having been found lying injured in a street.
Police searching for missing children's author Helen Bailey say there have been a number of possible sightings.