BBC Beds Bucks Herts News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Black Country scrapyard slavery probe finds 'malnourished' men
- 'Burn in hell' tight jeans Muslim street preacher guilty
- Suraj Mistry jailed for manslaughter over Akhtar Javeed killing
- Former MP John Hemming takes fly-tipping fight to United Nations
- Walsall v Scunthorpe United
- Stiliyan Petrov: Former Aston Villa player offered coaching role with Nuneaton Town
- Mrs Brown's Boys scam warning at Birmingham theatre
- Wigan Athletic v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Barnsley v Aston Villa
- Birmingham street preacher guilty of abusing woman over 'tight jeans'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Tiny double yellow lines painted on Bristol road
- Sheffield United v Bristol Rovers
- Bath: Centre Robbie Fruean & prop Shaun Knight join Premiership club
- China's Geely joins land speed attempt
- Bath City fans' buyout bid achieves £300,000 target
- Girls as young as 12 'raped and abused' in Bristol
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City striker like Ian Wright, says John Pemberton
- Bristol City v Leeds United
- Mike Ford: Former Bath head coach appointed Toulon's backs coach
- China's Geely auto group backs Bloodhound
Cornwall Council News feed
- Major step forward for Cornwall’s Local Plan
- Falmouth hoteliers fined after guest injured in balcony fall
- Truro night club owner fined for breaching licensing hours
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend United 2-1 Oxford United
- Crawley Town 1-1 Colchester United
- Hakan Hayrettin: Braintree Town appoint new first-team manager
- Colchester high school abolishes 'traditional' homework
- Jaik Mickleburgh: Essex batsman to leave Division Two champions
- Paul Walter: Essex all-rounder signs new deal until 2018
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was under surveillance for 16 years
- Jamie Day: Braintree Town part company with manager
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Portsmouth Athletics Club anger over floodlight ban
- Fire 'in noisy generator' at new Romsey retirement flats
- Southampton 'Ratman' blamed for Highfield infestation
- Portsmouth Labour group leader John Ferrett quits over Corbyn
- High Flier
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man injured in mass brawl involving men with machetes
- Fifa: Man City's Yaya Toure criticises scrapping anti-racism taskforce
- Jalal Uddin murder: Man charged in helping suspect who fled the country
- Wigan Athletic v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Adam Walne: Salford Red Devils prop could be suspended for Million Pound Game
- Victoria Wood fans to choose star's memorial statue
- Zombies stopped by motorway police in Warrington
- Police to investigate Coronation Street actor Marc Anwar's tweets
- Wigan Warriors: Sam Tomkins & Sean O'Loughlin to miss Super League play-offs
- Glenn Stewart: Leigh Centurions sign ex-Catalans Dragons forward
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Serco apologises over latest school payroll blunder
- Civic reception for Paralympian javelin thrower Hollie Arnold
- Red Arrows pilot death: Ejector seat firm to be prosecuted
- Virgin East Coast rail staff to strike on 3 October
- Church burial for Stickney garden remains
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
BBC News - Beds, Herts & Bucks
Updated: 3 hours 26 min ago
An investigation into the alleged activities of the Army's most high-ranking agent in the IRA will also examine possible crimes by IRA members, agents, Army and police handlers.
A man who admitted killing his partner after hearing his victim was HIV positive is jailed for nine years, nine months.
An Albanian double murderer on the run in the UK faces extradition after being arrested in Hertfordshire.
A police officer admits making and distributing indecent images after filming a teenage girl performing a sex act on him.
A homeless man who is alleged to have been kept as a slave admits he had voluntarily gone to live with the accused.
BBC Look East talks to Great Britain's men's eight cox Phelan Hill about his role trying to make sure around 1,000kg of body mass stays on course for victory.
A man who spied on a three-year-old girl in a toilet was caught after her mother took a picture of him and put it on social media, a court hears.
Espanyol name Quique Sanchez Flores as their new head coach, less than a month after the Spaniard left Watford.
A husband and wife forced a homeless man to carry out unpaid work for up to 14 hours a day, a jury hears.
British long jumper Greg Rutherford has had his sperm frozen because of fears about the Zika virus, says his partner.
British long jumper has fears over Zika virus
A hoard of more than 5,000 Anglo-Saxon coins will net its finder a share of £1.35m.
Three people were trapped in cars after they were submerged following flash floods in south-east London and Luton Airport loses power as a result of thunderstorms.